About the job 🙂
As the SAP Consultant, you will be responsible for communication with the customer, technical responsibility (from design to final delivery), next assigned tasks, and end-to-end responsibility for one of the modules: MM, SD, WM/EWM. You will work with SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC, especially with modules connected with financial operations, assets, materials, and warehouse management as well as with sales and distribution.
What we expect: ▶️🔢
- 3+ years of experience with SAP S/4HANA or SAP ECC
- knowledge of at least 1 of the following SAP modules: Materials Management (MM), Sales and Distribution (SD), Warehouse Management (WM), and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- experience with the delivery of SAP project management
- experience with migration to the cloud is a big advantage
- overlap to other modules is nice to have
- advanced English/German. Knowledge of Czech/Slovak languages is an advantage
What's in it for you: 😉
- full SAP and other professional certifications at the very beginning, while having a 100% compensation package
- unlimited access to SAP Learning Hub and 10% of your work time dedicated only to education and self-development
- interesting projects for prestigious clients
- flexible form of cooperation
- career development - specialization in other modules, promotion to solution architect, and much more
- agile development and new technologies
- international environment with the possibility of everyday use of English
- English/German lessons with a native speaker
About the SAP ERP division
We are the SAP ERP division within ACTUM Digital, a long-term reliable SAP partner, which is focusing on e-commerce and logistics. Our primary technology/consultancy focus is SAP ERP and SAP S/4HANA.
Currently, we are opening a wide range of positions and offer a unique opportunity to be a member of the fast-growing team which has the ambition to become number 1 in providing services for our customers.